How much is the cost of living?
- US$ 400.00 (approximately) per month for lodging, including room, bath, cable TV, and all meals.
- US$ 50.00 per month for transportation.
- US$100.00 per semester for teaching materials and other expenses.
Will I receive any kind of certification or credits after my stay in the Program?
- PUCP cannot offer accreditation for the Spanish Immersion Program, but the Faculty of Letter and Human Sciences can provide a certificate for the student that completes satisfactorily the Immersion Program.
- For the Semester Program, the student will receive an official transcript extended by the PUCP.
Do I have to be a PUCP student to register in the Spanish Immersion Program?
- International students who will take classes during the semester 2012-2 at PUCP (from August to December in 2012), can enroll in the Spanish Immersion Program.